Sunday, November 20, 2011

Recipe #138: Reuben Pizza

I can't remember what inspired this one, something on tv maybe, but I knew I had to try it.  I came up with the recipe on my own and was relieved that not only did I not ruin it, but it was freakin good!!


Ingredients:

Pre-made pizza crust
Oil
Thousand Island Dressing
Shredded Swiss cheese (about a cup)
Sauerkraut, to taste (I recommend soaking up some of the juice with paper towels)
Thinly sliced corned beef from the deli, torn into pieces
Black pepper

Directions:

Preheat oven to 450.  Brush crust with olive oil.  Top crust with thousand island dressing and spread around evenly (use about what you would for regular pizza sauce).  Top with cheese.  Top that with sauerkraut and corned beef.  Season with black pepper.  Bake for 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment