Saturday, March 26, 2011

New House!

Hello dearest followers and fans!  I haven't been able to even be online much because we're so busy getting our new house ready for moving in next weekend!  The big project so far is the kitchen, where we replaced the faucet, Nick is fixing the walls and preparing them to be painted, and we ordered all new stainless steel appliances.  I can't wait!  By next weekend the kitchen should be all done and my new recipes will be posted from there!  We also have a great dining room that's got a wallpaper issue- it's quite ugly.  I'm working on taking that down so we can paint in there as well.  It's going to look awesome!!  So far I got the border down, and today I'm going to work on the rest.

Nick's dad helping us replace the faucet ...

My work so far in the dining room...

The kitchen is a bit of a mess, but it's going to be perfect when we're done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment