- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix or burrito seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup cooked regular long-grain white rice (optional)
- 12 flour tortillas (10-inch), warmed (I used 8)
- 1 1/2 cups prepared enchilada sauce (I just used one can)
- shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir the seasoning mix, beans, soup, onion and rice, if desired,in the skillet.
- Divide the beef mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side down into a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the enchilada sauce over the filled tortillas and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling.