- 1 1/2 cups dry bread crumbs (If they're not seasoned, use thyme and sage)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups whole kernel corn (I also used some chopped onion)
- 4 pork chops butterfly cut
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup (I added 1/4c milk to make it more pourable)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In bowl, combine bread crumbs, butter, egg, and corn. Mix until it is a stiff stuffing. Cut parallel into each chop to create a pocket. Stuff each pork chop with stuffing mix. Place chops in a (greased) cooking dish and then pour mushroom soup over top. Bake for about 45 minutes or until chops are cooked all the way through. (Note: you'll have a lot more stuffing than you need to stuff the chops with, so arrange the rest of the stuffing around the chops and include them with the meal when served. That's my favorite part!)