- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, Crushed
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 lbs london broil beef ( approx)
- Mix all marinade ingredients together.
- Lightly score meat in a diamond pattern on each side.
- Place meat in a resealable bag. Pour in marinade. Squish meat and marinade around to get all the nooks and crannies.
- Marinate in refrigerator 2-3 hours or up to 24 hours, rotating occasionally.
- 20-30 minutes before cooking take meat out of the refrigerator to come up in temperature.
- Cook in the broiler or on the grill 5-7 minutes per side depending on thickness and desired doneness.