- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (I use cheddar usually)
- 10 Mission® Fajita Size Flour Tortillas, warmed (I use an 8-pack of whatever flour tortillas)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Mix soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder.
- Mix 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese. (I don't add the chicken yet)...
- Spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. (I instead spread the mixture on first, THEN add chicken, saving the mess of step 2). Roll up and place seam-side down in 3-quart shallow baking dish. Pour remaining picante sauce mixture over enchiladas. Cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until hot. Top with tomato and onion.