Sunday, February 27, 2011

Recipe #96: Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Pizza

I am currently eating this delicious concoction as I type, and I've promised to make it again.  SO HEARTY!  And something different for a pizza!  I believe I first saw this recipe through one of the sites I "liked" on Facebook, and thought to look again online when I realized I had all the ingredients on hand already.  This is a slightly modified version of what I found (just added some spices).  I HIGHLY recommend this recipe if you like artichoke dip!


INGREDIENTS:

    * 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped  (I used a 12oz jar)
    * 3/4 cup KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise  (I had regular Mayo)
    * 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
    * 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
    * 1 ready-to-use baked pizza crust (12 inch)
    * 1/4 cup chopped drained roasted red peppers  (we used more)
I also added black pepper to the mix, and brushed the crust with olive oil and garlic powder before topping it.

DIRECTIONS:

Heat oven to 400ºF.

Combine first 4 ingredients.

Spread onto crust; top with peppers.

Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment