3/4 pound chicken breast tenders, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup prechopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup lower-sodium canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas (or more...)
- 1 ounce preshredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 1/4 cup)
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo (I used salsa)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; toss well.
- 2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; swirl to coat. Add chicken mixture; cook 8 minutes or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally. Add beans and garlic; cook 2 minutes or until heated, stirring frequently. Divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas. Top each burrito with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up each burrito jelly-roll fashion.
- 3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat both sides of burritos evenly with cooking spray. Place burritos in pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Cut burritos in half. Top with pico de gallo and sour cream.